Blogger Widgets

Friday 11 April 2014

How to hide "Last seen " and "Status" in WhatsApp on your Mobile Device??

How to hide Last Seen at WhatsApp
 WhatsApp is undoubted the largest messaging app in the world. I personally salute that Guy who start this revolution in messaging app. Today around 500 million members are enjoying this messaging app. It's very easy to download Whatspp on both mobile and PC.

But by the end of 2013 i was in a fix with some lack of settings in WhatsApp. Yaah, This sevice or app is never ending in my means. It has just solved my problems in it's latest update of WhatsApp.

What was my fix or trouble with WhatsApp and How it just overcome to this problem??

My problem was How to hide that Last seen coming on others mobile device whenever they come to my profile. and how can i hide my status to some of my friends and relatives ?
That's ridiculous but the reality, everyone facing. Sometimes I really wanted to hide this Last Seen status but WhatsApp didn't allow me.

This feature was only available for IOS users till now. But with the latest or recent update of WhatsApp this feature is brought for Android users also. Thanks to WhatsApp team. This feature was only available for IOS users till now.

Latest update of WhatsApp allows user to hide profile picture, Status and Last Seen at status.

Just follow these simple steps to start this feature to hide your Last Seen status on Android and IOS device.

1. First download the latest update of WhatsApp from google play store.

2. Open your WhatsApp and navigate to Settings >>Account >>Privacy.

3. Here in privacy, you'll get three options in Who can see my personal Info. These are Last Seen, Profile
Photo and Status. You also have a list of blocked contacts.

4. WhatsApp provides you three privacy setting for each of option.
   
        >> Everyone
        >> My Contacts
        >> Nobody

5. Select any one of the above according to your privacy.

6. You've done.

If you have any query regarding this post, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Say something about this

Home | About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap